Today I decided to start working on testsuite for PyMoL.
I haven’t finished tests for 2 RostLab packages, and we decided to wait for answer from upstream maintainers - I thought we need some additional details on
profphdupstream ChangeLog to make everything work. For now it’s better not to waste time while waiting and move forward.
And for now I’ll write tests for it. It’s great! I love PyMol!
But it also seems to be very scary - I haven’t wrote tests for debian packages with visual interface before, and I expect in worst case I’ll spend a lot of time to make it work on chroot inside vagrant Virtual Box VM.
But it is also very interesting )